Construction Site Virus Preventative & Control Assistance.
- Fast, responsive and professional service assisting projects in continuing their flow of activity
- Experienced, qualified teams supporting national contractors and their sites with personnel trained to overcome the hurdle of the national pandemic
- Supply of highly trained and qualified technicians to BCPA standards, who are equipped with the correct tools to carry out the application of disinfectant and fogging duties. This includes disinfecting personal protective equipment (PPE) and respiratory protective equipment (RPE), in line with HSE standards.
- Each location will receive approved certification upon completion
Going above and beyond, our technicians pride themselves in delivering a service which protects both themselves and the public. Adopting measures set out by the World Health Organisation (WHO) is our highest priority.
Strict guidelines are followed at the highest importance, especially in cases & operations concerning COVID-19.
Educating our clients on the methods undertaken to prevent contamination plays a significant role in repeat custom with DT Source. Process of implementation:
• Site survey/Location survey
• Site-specific risk assessment
• Method statement and safe operating procedures
• Vacant area monitoring guidelines
• Process & procedure of disinfectant across all areas and surfaces
With highly effective and fast achieving results, our technicians will apply PXULV disinfectant solution which kills up to 99.99999% of contaminated areas and a broad range of pathogens. This has also been tested against feline coronavirus.
All personnel supplied are subject to strict vetting processes and will work in line with the government protocols involving COVID-19 precaution measures.
Information can be found at www.gov.uk
- Provision of working personnel to support site management and health and safety teams.
- Monitoring and supervision of site staff/contractors adherence to the guidelines set out by the government to provide a safe place of work concerning the COVID-19 outbreak
- Well briefed and assessed marshals/supervisors in accordance with the CLC regulations
- Communicating, educating & reminding all construction personnel of safe measures in place to continue working on site
- Monitoring site social distancing, welfare/canteen management, group gathering and assisting with site rules implemented by management
- A full reporting process will be in place to suggest recommended changes, good practices and areas for improvement
- All staff will be CSCS carded, COVID-19 awareness training certified and possessing excellent communication skills.
- We can fulfil specific requests for supervisors with valid SSSTS
- Full COVID-19 PPE will be provided
Builders cleans, Site welfare, Office and cabin cleaning, Day-to-day management of cleaning surfaces and general site cleaning
All personnel will complete COVID-19 awareness training coupled with valid CSCS cards.
Our services are costed as labour personnel supply per hour or shift rate. The work carried out will be subject to a signed timesheet submission. We will agree terms upon request.